Open Door Community Church Wellingborough
Open Door Community Church in Wellingborough is a transformed community of believers, living with and serving the people of our town; revealing what God says, the hope he offers and the good news about Jesus Christ.
VISION STATEMENT: We are a GREAT church!
This is how we will express our vision:
• GROWING; We are commissioned by Jesus to go and teach everyone we meet, the Good News about His Kingdom way of living and how the Holy Spirit can change and transform their lives, their families and their community. We will study the life of Jesus and follow his ways that lead us to Heaven.
o Matthew 6:33 & 28:18-20
o John 10:6-10
o John 14:1-7, 15-17
o Proverbs 3:5-6
• REAL; We are hungry for God and his transforming Word in our lives becoming committed disciples of Jesus Christ. A group of people that are proactive, supportive and living a purposeful life in community together. We are recognised for our dedication to academic and spiritual excellence so becoming equipped to live a real Christian life in a real world.
o 2 Timothy 2:15-16
o 1 Peter 5:8-11 & 2 Peter 1:3-11
o Ephesians 4:1-2
o Proverbs 18:15
• ENTERPRISING; We are equipped agents of change. We have a reputation of impactful community service because we are inventive and original and spiritually led by the Holy Spirit and the gifts he has given to the Church. We have increased our social and economic wellbeing according to God’s Kingdom principles to enable us to serve more effectively and reap physical and spiritual harvests.
o Luke 19:11-27
o 2 Corinthians 5:17
o John 4:34-38
o Proverbs 16:3& 21:5
• ABUNDANT; We live an abundant life in Jesus in all areas of our lives. We share our lives of abundance with a mission-minded heart to meet the needs of people both locally, nationally and globally.
o John 10:10
o Philippians 2:3-8
o Isaiah 58:6-14
o Proverbs 3:27
• TRANSFORMED; Our Lord Jesus has transformed our lives so we can know and worship God, be empowered by the Holy Spirit to live happy, holy and fulfilled lives that please God. We can testify of our experiences of God opening doors in our lives and we are known for being passionate about helping others walk through the doors God has opened for them.
We are a dynamic Church, ready for action.
• 2 Corinthians 3: 17 & 5:17
• Romans 12:1-2
• 1 Peter 2:16-17
• Proverbs 17:17
VALUES: Principles we will uphold as integral to how we live to please God...
• Love and respect for God and all people
• Kindness and honesty
• Faith and Spiritual growth
• Community living
• Worship and serving together
Open Doors Community Church Wellingborough https://www.ministersstandingtogether.co.uk
Ministers Standing Together Wellingborough https://www.ministersstandingtogether.co.uk
Healing on the Streets Wellingborough https://www.hotsnorthampton.co.uk
Streets Pastors Wellingborough https://www.streetpastors.org/
Healing Rooms Wellingborough https://healingrooms.com/index.php?src=local&l=EN1012
Churches Together Wellingborough https://www.ministersstandingtogether.co.uk
Wellingborough Christian Events Calendar https://www.ministersstandingtogether.co.uk/
Wellingborough Christian church directory https://www.ministersstandingtogether.co.uk
Church directory Wellingborough https://www.ministersstandingtogether.co.uk
Churches in Wellingborough https://www.ministersstandingtogether.co.uk